Do you keep seeing everyone post this “Top 10” album list that had the most impact on you as a teen?
Are you even listening?
Well, since the internet has a hold on the hearts of many, including Mike and I, we figured we would give it what it wanted: our list and our souls. Oh, and if you haven’t guessed by now, that’s the running show theme for this episode of The New Noise. Riveting stuff.
Mike’s Top 10 albums from his teenage years:
1) Dr Dre – 2001
2) Blink 182 – Blink 182
3) Moneen – Are We Really Happy
4) The Fullblast – Contagious Movement Theory
5) Brand New – Deja Entendu
6) Taking Back Sunday – Tell All Your Friends
7) Led Zeppelin – BBC Sessions
8) Dane Cook
9) The Reason – Ravenna
10) Closet Monster – Killed The Radio Star
11) Rise Against – Revolutions Per Minute (hey Mike, you realize you did 11 eh?)
Ashley’s Top 10 albums from her teenage years:
1) Green Day- Nimrod
2) Sex Pistols- Nevermind the Bollocks Here’s the Sex Pistols
3) Billy Talent- Billy Talent
4) Sound of Music Soundtrack
5) Elvis Presley- 1954 Sun Records Pressing
6) Johnny Cash & The Tennessee Two- Town Hall Party
7) Alexisonfire- Crisis
8) Rise Against- Siren Song of the Counterculture
9) Arctic Monkeys- Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not
10) Everytime I Die- The Big Dirty
Honourable mentions: Protest The Hero – Kezia, NOFX – The War on Errorism, A Wilhelm Scream – Ruiner
Plus we chat about ashley’s experience in Iceland and her time at the Phallological Museum. She was even so nice as to bring back a souvenir for Mike.
Here’s the Orca penis: