Hey it’s Chuck here from The Big Broadcast. Are you ready to grow a moustache for the month of November to promote men’s health? I’ll be the captain of team Y108 this year and I want to see your stache photos! Share your rockin’ stache pics with us by e-mailing them to email@example.com
Some stats from the Movember website:
1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime.
The average life expectancy of men in Canada is presently 78… 4 years less than women. Possible reasons for this:
- lack of awareness and understanding of the health issues men face
- men not openly discussing their health and how they’re feeling
- reluctance to take action when men don’t feel physical or mentally well
- men engaging in risky activities that threaten their health
- stigmas surrounding mental health
Happy stache growing!
Day 30, and here’s the final result of my Movember ‘stache! Not too shabby, though my daughter can’t wait for me to get rid of it. She’s even offered to trim it off for me tonight. Have you ever had a shave from a 3-year-old?
I hope that you had fun growing yours, or by playing around in the Y108’Stache Lab. Cheers!
How are you growing your Movember ‘stache? The “Freddie”?
Perhaps you’re going badass with the “Lemmy”?
Maybe you’re living the rock star dream by growing the “Jimi”…
And if you’re feeling a little wild, give the “Nugent” a try!
Maybe sophisticated and artsy with the “Zappa”?